What is the PTO?
Your Parent Teacher Organization is an all-volunteer organization. It takes wonderful parents and teachers (like YOU!) to make our PTO successful. As a team, we strive to:
- Plan fun events
- Raise money through creative fundraising
- Enhance our children’s view of school
How Can I Help?
Invest in your child’s future… volunteer with your PTO
Please volunteer your time or talents… Your child’s school needs your support! We have volunteer activities that can fit YOUR schedule. Contact us; we will help you find the perfect match for your schedule & skills.
Why Join the PTO?
- There are no fees or dues to join.
- As a parent or guardian of a student at TCE, you are already an honorary member!
- Relationships that develop with other parents through the PTO form the basis for a consistent, healthy message to children, both in and out of school.
- Your involvement can help make a dramatic difference for your child at school.
What are the benefits?
Research shows that when parents are involved in their children’s education, the children are more likely to:
- Earn better grades
- Score higher on tests
- Pass their classes
- Attend school regularly
- Have better social skills
- Show improved behavior
- Be more positive in their attitude towards school
- Complete homework assignments
- Graduate and continue their education